• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
hafsteinnbg on April 10, 2024
Hey, I am trying to require that all deals are associated to a company that has a property 'HQ Company ID' = known, before they can be moved to closed won. We are a SAAS company, and this HQ Company ID is the product account unique identifier. read more
Community Manager
April 10, 2024 18:35
Hey @hafsteinnbg , thank you for posting in our Community! You could Implement validation checks within your pipeline stages to ensure that ...read more
Askarov on March 28, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' read more
Community Manager
March 28, 2024 18:04
Hey @Askarov , thank you for posting in our Community! Yes, you can achieve this by setting up a workflow or automation within HubSpot that ...read more
Solved
Matan-PDQ on March 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
March 11, 2024 07:36
Hey @Matan-PDQ , Yes, you are able to do this. So to start you will need a contact based workflow that enrolls when a meeting is booked (as...read more
YouAssa95 on December 06, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm looking for insights on a potential workaround for attaching third-party comments to existing meetings on HubSpot records. As the current API doesn't support this, I'm considering the following approach: Utilize the hs_i read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
December 11, 2023 08:57
@YouAssa95 curious about the use case, and what you mean by third party comments? Are these from non-HubSpot users? Other systems that use comments...read more
Solved
RAP_ELISA on October 23, 2023
Our custom object has a property named "MRR", that obviusly change over time. I am looking for a way to create a property on same custom object that presents the max value seen of the MRR property. Any ideas? I have seen advise to use cust read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
October 25, 2023 04:11
Hi, how I would do it. I would add new Custom Property to Custom Object and name it Max MMR. Set a workflow for this Custom Object, and set a tri...read more
Solved
PSterkenburg on September 26, 2023
Hi all! I am thinking of ways to keep the wider org up to date on all the Hubspot product updates, and one thought is to feed the content of the Product Update page to a Slack channel. Has anyone tried this (or similar) before, and if so, how did read more
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
September 28, 2023 02:18
@PSterkenburg Great thought here! It looks like native integration cannot help here. I would build a manual library/database of only relevant u...read more
Solved
EConsulting on August 28, 2023
We need to create an automated workflow in HubSpot. When an Opp is created in SF ___ needs to happen in HubSpot. what is the best course of action to do this?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 28, 2023 22:03
@EConsulting You'll need to ensure that Deals are included in the HubSpot Salesforce integration first. Then, it depends on what needs to hap...read more
Solved
LKessler on July 06, 2023
Hi, Hoping someone could help. Recently we have built workflows with a custom code for a weighted lead rotation. We used the communtiy github code as example. T hen we modified it for our use case. Our problem is now that the code us read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
July 11, 2023 09:38
Hey @LKessler the code in the community github just randomly selects an owner and assigns, it doesn't use any logic, if you read the comment at the...read more
Solved
PMcConnell on June 02, 2023
Hi all, I am running into a strange problem and hoping someone can shed some light on it. I am trying to create a line item using Workflows. This line item is to have an assocation to a deal. Below is a copy of my code with my parameters scrub read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
June 05, 2023 11:22
Hi @PMcConnell , This looks like an error with the HubSpot API client, looking at the logs for the token the client simply isnt sending the as...read more
MariSuper on December 07, 2022
As the year comes to an end, it’s time to review, clean up, prepare for the new year, launch new products, build new OKRs and goals, and re-energize our teams! It’s a lot! But it’s really important to analyze, evolve your CRM & clean the dat read more
Participant
December 12, 2022 09:01
Thanks for sharing @MariSuper !
Solved
ManuelI on September 21, 2022
Hey y'all. we are working extensively with custom objects and they are more and more becoming integral part of our CRM. We are a B2B Saas company that offers subscriptions. One company can have multiple subscriptions or a subscription can have mu read more
7 upvotes
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 22, 2022 11:03
Hi @ManuelI , My go to when needing to run workflows on association changes is setting up a calculated property for example on a Company that ...read more
Janehayes on September 15, 2022
Hi all! I have a problem that I think needs some crafty problem-solving minds. We track all of our expansions through the deals in an expansions pipeline. We have some customers who ask for new seats or add-ons pretty regularly, so we'll end up read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 19, 2022 03:45
Hi @Janehayes Thank you for reaching out and for the details! I want to tag some of our experts here - @MandyDROS @Olivia_Bagnall ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar