Profile

AWalter3
Participant
Member since ‎Dec 4, 2023
  • solutions
    0
  • Replies
    2
  • Upvotes Given
    1
  • Upvotes Received
    2
  • Ideas
    0

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

    Friends list is empty

Andreas Walter

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
AWalter3 on December 04, 2023
Hi, We are a services business and about 70% of our business involves and RFP with all the known issues when it comes to visibility. The remaining 30% are direct enterprise deals. Are others in a similar situation and interested in sharing best pra read more
Solved
AWalter3 on December 04, 2023
We have an idiation sales stage with 0% probability attached. This is for the sales team to track their very early stage initiative. I would like to exclude that stage from the summary deals dashboard. Can that be done? Thanks
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
December 04, 2023
I was referring to Sales -> Deals and the dashboard that pops up then. I created my own view for current quarter deals (which I would like to set ...read more
Solved
AWalter3 on December 04, 2023
We have an idiation sales stage with 0% probability attached. This is for the sales team to track their very early stage initiative. I would like to exclude that stage from the summary deals dashboard. Can that be done? Thanks
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
December 04, 2023
I was referring to Sales -> Deals and the dashboard that pops up then. I created my own view for current quarter deals (which I would like to set ...read more
Solved
JGray30 on December 04, 2023
On the Dashboard for Deals, they are all displayed as a "tile". What I would like to do is actually see the Contact Name. Which at the moment I cannot. Unless I type in the name of the contact in to the title of the Deal name. How can I display read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
December 04, 2023
Agree - customizable tiles would be very helpful!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

    A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

  • badge
    Social Media

    A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

  • badge
    HubFans

    A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.