• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jehoshaphat Laguyo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

C-Note on December 12, 2018
I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters. For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts. When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers wit read more
287 upvotes
130 Replies
Participant
August 23, 2019
I hope that this would be prioritized soon. I really don't understand why the OR modifier was left out of initial production.
andyhampshire on August 22, 2017
We need the ability to grant users access to multiple teams so when they are creating deals, companies or contacts they can specify which team they are doing this for. This will allow our support staff to support multiple individuals in a way th read more
528 upvotes
151 Replies
Participant
August 12, 2019
Hi, Any update as to when the beta will be starting? I'm very excited since this will aleviate certain pain points in our internal processes. ...read more
tpittman11 on September 06, 2017
This feature would be allowing the admin to require fields be filled out not only on deal creation (which is current functionality) but also when a deal moves from a certain stage to a certain stage. Example: My company charges both a subscript read more
85 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
July 24, 2019
Hi, Is it possible to set a specific property value as a requirement for deal stage movement? We were able to set the deal stage requirement to hav...read more
Solved
SmartAcre on August 22, 2018
Hi, currently we are working on a new Free Trial experience, whereby users are now given 30 days to test out software and are then shut off after that period. When users sign up for a free trial, we would like to populate a Date Property that i read more
49 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
July 24, 2019
Is this being developed for deal based automation as well? I would love to have the capability of automatically calculating projected dates from an...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.