• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sarah Massey

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JWillis8 on July 31, 2023
This is a simple ask. Add the ability for us to turn off publish dates for blog posts, whether that applies to our entire blog or it can be applied to individual posts. Having old publish dates makes the content look stale and outdated, when it ofte read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
September 07, 2023
1000% agree and hope they make it happen! Thanks for posting and if you find any work arounds please let me know.
SMassey on January 03, 2023
How do you send Drupal form data to HubSpot without using APIs?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 04, 2023
Hi Syeda, thanks for your reply. I didn't think we could use APIs anymore since HubSpot killed them off back in Nov. Is there a workaround?
SMassey on January 03, 2023
How do you send Drupal form data to HubSpot without using APIs?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 04, 2023
Hi Syeda, thanks for your reply. I didn't think we could use APIs anymore since HubSpot killed them off back in Nov. Is there a workaround?
JaclynSchmitz on June 02, 2021
It would be nice to be able to run A/B tests with HubSpot hosted blog posts. I'd like to test subject line performance, copy performance, images, etc., all of which could improve SEO and viewership. Shocked to learn this isn't an existing option.
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
October 25, 2021
I agree! We get a lot of visitors to our blog, but with our gated content, they don't seem to want to fill out the form to download the case study, w...read more
Solved
jaleonard19 on November 15, 2019
Hi, HubSpot Community. I’m Jake from the HubSpot Product team. In the last year, the marketing industry as a whole has seen a spike in bot clicks in emails, so I wanted to take a moment to discuss what bot activity looks like, who’s most likely to b read more
49 upvotes
45 Replies
Participant
June 30, 2021
We've been noticing issues with HubSpot tracking for a while now and when I submit a support ticket I just get the run around with no answers or solu...read more
monicaway on May 11, 2017
Business deals often involve multiple companies. How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals? For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) read more
412 upvotes
161 Replies
Participant
July 10, 2019
Please make this happen HubSpot!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.