Participante
Miembro desde ‎jul 3, 2019
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

James Coffin

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

NinaKovari en Noviembre 15, 2019
I'm proposing being able to select certain properties to keep when merging. While merging contacts I realized that a lot of the properties of the new record are not accurate for the contact because when merging it selects the most recent value. Leer más
28 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Participante
Julio 23, 2020
I would love to be able to select which contact information stays in the merge or even just pick which contact has the information you want to keep. ...Leer más
nathanparis en May 29, 2019
Right now you only have the abilty to create tasks in workflows. Other MA platforms allow you to merge fields and save into a note during autmation which is extremly handy for team members when viewing hisotry of activity. For example someone f Leer más
344 Me gusta
106 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 15, 2020
I would like to add an idea to this feature, I have been working on a way to flag customers with special instructions based on previous interactions,...Leer más
basil en Marzo 25, 2019
The new preview functionality is awesome. Unfortunately it is only available if deals are displayed as list. It would be great, if we had a preview button also in card view! In contrast, the button is there in list view.
24 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 26, 2020
This would also be very useful with Tickets in the Service hub!
CarlosRdz en Agosto 25, 2019
We have staff which shifts overlap for a few hours, sometimes they end up working on the same ticket, as they don't know who is working in it or not, with Zendesk we were able to see when an agent was working with a ticket, by displaying if an agen Leer más
92 Me gusta
45 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 12, 2020
This is one thing that our Support team misses from when we used ZenDesk. It is very helpful so that you know if someone else might be working on a t...Leer más
James_C en Febrero 12, 2020
It would be nice if there was a button that you click next to "Ticket Owner" that says "Assign to me" and that sets you as the owner and autosaves it as well. It seems like something so little however over time it would save a bit of time. As it Leer más
18 Me gusta
13 Respuestas
nathanparis en May 29, 2019
Right now you only have the abilty to create tasks in workflows. Other MA platforms allow you to merge fields and save into a note during autmation which is extremly handy for team members when viewing hisotry of activity. For example someone f Leer más
344 Me gusta
106 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 15, 2020
I would like to add an idea to this feature, I have been working on a way to flag customers with special instructions based on previous interactions,...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.