• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Craig Hall

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MarciaDegnan on March 23, 2022
It would be great to be able to customize the customer portal with something other than support tickets. Ex. A place for customers to upload documents, view project status, etc.
96 upvotes
21 Replies
Member | Partner
October 12, 2022
This is something that we really need to have in place to really add value to customers. 2 way communication is good start but it is lacking. Is the...read more
Solved
challhall on September 02, 2022
If you watch this video you will see that it is not intuitive to adding multiple files in HubSpot forms associated with the customer portal. This video outlines the issue: https://d.pr/v/HI7lmv If it worked the way the file attachment wor read more
12 upvotes
2 Replies
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
471 upvotes
181 Replies
Member | Partner
February 18, 2022
Awesome. I'm going to definitely try that. We've been really limping along not having this functionality in place for sales support users to support t...read more
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
471 upvotes
181 Replies
Member | Partner
February 18, 2022
Awesome. I'm going to definitely try that. We've been really limping along not having this functionality in place for sales support users to support t...read more
Mikemchugh on October 19, 2017
HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ? Thanks Mike
5 upvotes
494 Replies
Member | Partner
September 04, 2020
I was hoping to get access to the Meeting Links portion of this. I don't seem to have an option to use Exchange to connect the calendar for meeting ...read more
Mikemchugh on October 19, 2017
HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ? Thanks Mike
5 upvotes
494 Replies
Member | Partner
September 04, 2020
I was hoping to get access to the Meeting Links portion of this. I don't seem to have an option to use Exchange to connect the calendar for meeting ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.