• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Adrien Maillet

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

GLR on December 13, 2017
Hello, I am just starting with D eals and I have an issue regarding the mandatory properties to create a deal. When Creating a D eal , I want my team to put the Company and the contact associated with the deal. Both informati read more
554 upvotes
229 Replies
March 04, 2020
We also needt his feature. Please make it happen!
khughes on April 03, 2017
Hi HubSpot, Right now there is no way to change the date format on date properties in personalization on e-mails. The date property will always display in US format (mm/dd/yyyy). These dates can be very confusing and mislead europeans customers who read more
138 upvotes
57 Replies
September 20, 2019
Agreed! Right now we have no control as to how the date token is diplayed in an email, it seems to be linked to one's system settings. Would love to...read more
Barry on March 08, 2017
Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers? I like to set-up ticklers to contact certain customers on a regular basis. Is this possible in Hubspot? Barry
705 upvotes
236 Replies
September 10, 2019
+1 on this thread, would be super useful for us to manage our customer success calls with our clients.
AndyPitre on April 04, 2017
I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the Deals Dashboard. Default is... - Deal Name - Amount - Close Date - Attached Contacts I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-gla read more
1383 upvotes
447 Replies
July 12, 2019
Hear, hear! I would also like to see this feature rolled out
monicaway on May 11, 2017
Business deals often involve multiple companies. How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals? For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) read more
412 upvotes
161 Replies
July 02, 2019
Same here! We often have deals that include multiple companies, coming from a CRM where this was easily doable, this is kind of a letdown.
Jamie-SRN on January 24, 2017
Use Case: Company utilizes secondary domain for email while the primary domain loads their website. Example: www.company123.com uses @co123mail.com for email. A secondary domain option, with the abilility to add a list of domains associated read more
143 upvotes
64 Replies
July 02, 2019
+1
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.