• いいね!獲得数
  • ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

Simon Conroy

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

CEspinosa38 10月 28日, 2022
Hi! Im trying to integrate Hubspot with Micorosft Teams, i have done everything this article says , but sitll getting an error in teams when trying to verify the account. Am i doing something wrong? what else do i need to do?
1 いいね!
1 コメント
HubSpot Employee
10月 28日, 2022
Hey @CEspinosa38 In this case I would reach out to our Support team via the Help icon in the navigation of your portal and request a call back (Hel...続きを読む
SPoh 10月 28日, 2022
Hi all, I am looking to create an automated workflow: Trigger is: 1. Deal is in any pipeline 2. Deal is created in the last 7 days 3. Associated Contact More than equals to 1 4. Primary Company is Missing Actions: Primary Company property of 続きを読む
1 いいね!
2 コメント
HubSpot Employee
10月 28日, 2022
Hi @SPoh ! So if your team create their Deals directly from the Contact record, like demonstated in my attached GIF, the Create Deal form will auto...続きを読む
Simon_C 10月 26日, 2022
Hello HubSpot community! My name is Simon and I work on the HubSpot Support team. Currently HubSpot supports automated Ticket creation via the Conversations Inbox. Taking this further to the Deal object is not something that is currently 続きを読む
HubSpot Employee
10月 28日, 2022
@Jnix284 Ah okay! 😅 I was wondering since I tested again just now using a user without any assigned paid seat and assignmnet worked as it should...続きを読む
Simon_C 10月 26日, 2022
Hello HubSpot community! My name is Simon and I work on the HubSpot Support team. Currently HubSpot supports automated Ticket creation via the Conversations Inbox. Taking this further to the Deal object is not something that is currently 続きを読む
HubSpot Employee
10月 28日, 2022
@Jnix284 Ah okay! 😅 I was wondering since I tested again just now using a user without any assigned paid seat and assignmnet worked as it should...続きを読む
Simon_C 10月 26日, 2022
HubSpot Employee
10月 28日, 2022
NicoleSengers 9月 29日, 2021
I would love to be able to use a leads inbox in conversations, or a facebook messenger chat conversation to create a deal directly from the conversations inbox. This functionality would allow inbox leads to be created automatically without needing t 続きを読む
2 いいね!
1 コメント
HubSpot Employee
10月 26日, 2022
Hi @NicoleSengers I may have a workaround for you here https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/How-to-automatically-cre...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.