• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anu Mangal

Experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of developing marketing automation and inbound marketing strategy. Skilled in marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Pardot, Zoho; Email Marketing and 360-degree digital marketing campaigns for lead generation. Strong marketing professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Washington University in St. Louis - Olin Business School.

Activity

Anu on July 12, 2019
I have to send a deal closed email alert to my finance team and I have more information to share than what could fit in the 1000 character limit. Right now we send 2 alert emails for each deal that gets closed. ( It defeats the whole purpose of havi read more
12 upvotes
5 Replies
ndwilliams3 on January 25, 2017
Workflows can be complex and it would be great it you could add notes to a step to explain what it's doing for other members on the team. In programming, you leave comments in the code to help explain a function, why not have something similar in read more
65 upvotes
44 Replies
Anu
Contributor
July 12, 2019
I love this idea. I build very complex workflows and sometimes they are interconnected. I have to label them Drip <ABC> WF(1/3); Drip <ABC&...read more
agnsob on September 10, 2018
I was trying to build a new deal-centered workflow. Whenever the deal is moved to closed lost / won , we want to send an internal notification to the commercial team members. Currently, it is only possible to send an external marketing email. read more
28 upvotes
20 Replies
Anu
Contributor
July 12, 2019
I agree! The deal based internal emails should have the same level of functionality as the contact based workflow emails do ! Currently the internal ...read more
Solved
accentjp on July 05, 2019
Hello. I worked on the Inbound Marketing 'course' off and on last summer, but would like to start again. It is marked as partially completed in my Learning Center profile, but I do not see where to restart. Any ideas? Thanks!
Anu
Contributor
July 12, 2019
Hi @accentjp : When you open the course just click on the first video lesson, even if it has a green tick mark next to it. I dont think there is a ...read more
roisinkirby on October 20, 2016
Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community . This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and e read more
77 upvotes
3008 Replies
Anu
Contributor
July 12, 2019
Hi! I am Anu, I have been using Hubspot since 2016. I am from Boston and I work in a startup where I set up the entire inbound lead generation engine...read more
acaringi on December 12, 2016
It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is wha read more
642 upvotes
178 Replies
Anu
Contributor
May 04, 2018
We desperately need this feature !!!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.