HubSpot Employee
Membro desde ‎jun 11, 2019
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Jie Yin Tan

Atividade

jieyintan on Janeiro 25, 2021
Hello there~ Are you trying to figure out why your domain isn't connecting to HubSpot even if you've added the DNS records correctly? I've come across many Support tickets on exactly this, so you're definitely not alone! More often than not, it Leia mais
4 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Solucionado
David_Loggins on Junho 18, 2020
I dont see an option to "FWD" and email. This would be helpful rather than hitting reply and and re-attaching the attachemnt. Something I would like to have available in email conversations and in tickets. Thanks
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Junho 19, 2020
Hi @David_Loggins That feature isn't available right at this moment, but this is something that the team is actively looking into right now. F...Leia mais
Solucionado
carlyejowens on Junho 18, 2020
Could you unbounce the email for x?
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Junho 19, 2020
Hi @carlyejowens Definitely! I've done that for you. 🙂 Let me know if that works now!
dcwa on Junho 11, 2020
I don't know if anyone has experienced this and found a fix, but I have been struggling with this for a solid day and I'm about to throw my laptop out the window! I've created a landing page template in Design Manager using horizontal spacers to kee Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Junho 12, 2020
Hi @dcwa Do you have a link to the Preview page? 🙂 From there, we can try to troubleshoot this to find out how to best display and for...Leia mais
warriorfit on Junho 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to change the office location if it was typed incorrectly?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Junho 12, 2020
Hi @warriorfit If you're looking to correct the Office Location information for your marketing emails, you can go into Settings > Marketing...Leia mais
Solucionado
sberry11 on Junho 03, 2020
We have a calculator built in Shopify that is pulled into a page on HS. It has worked for months, but all of the sudden can't be seen. Where the form should be you see this: I can see the form when I go to that link: I've looked aroun Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
HubSpot Employee
Junho 04, 2020
Hi @sberry11 The "refused to connect" message for iFrames usually comes up with the linked site ( https://eagleprotect.com/pages/calculator ) ...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.