• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christine Schulz

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

fazzio349 on April 28, 2021
This seemed like an easy adjustment, but I'm having diffuclt trying to figure this out. I have an animated stats counter (counts up to a specific number). However the module is for numbers only, and I wanted to add the option to use a %. I created a read more
Solved
fazzio349 on August 11, 2020
I'm trying to create a pipline report of lifecycle stages based on company, not contact. Company doesn't seem to be an option for this. We are a B2B company. We are running into an issue where, while there may be 5,000 people at a company, that read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
August 14, 2020
Thank you this definitely does help! However, I am running into an issue trying to create a cumulative report (maybe I'm missing something). I'd like...read more
Solved
fazzio349 on August 11, 2020
I'm trying to create a pipline report of lifecycle stages based on company, not contact. Company doesn't seem to be an option for this. We are a B2B company. We are running into an issue where, while there may be 5,000 people at a company, that read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
August 14, 2020
Thank you this definitely does help! However, I am running into an issue trying to create a cumulative report (maybe I'm missing something). I'd like...read more
fazzio349 on May 21, 2020
Hello, I purhcased a video slider module from the marketplace that I need some help customizing. The original module had top and bottom arrows vertical to the right of the photo, which I thought wasn't as user friendly as the traditional horizon read more
Solved
fazzio349 on May 17, 2020
Hello! I have this template I'd like to use for a research index page. http://310creative-4130406.hs-sites.com/agency_tabs What I'm trying to do is basically create 2 web pages but keep them as one. One tab will have background information abo read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. I think I may have been a little too ambitious with this one haha. It would have been nice to have, but if it's not something ...read more
Solved
fazzio349 on May 17, 2020
Hello! I have this template I'd like to use for a research index page. http://310creative-4130406.hs-sites.com/agency_tabs What I'm trying to do is basically create 2 web pages but keep them as one. One tab will have background information abo read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. I think I may have been a little too ambitious with this one haha. It would have been nice to have, but if it's not something ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.