• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Federico Mozzo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SamuelBanks on May 18, 2022
Hey HubSpot, We love the use of conditional functionality now within the HubSpot CRM. However, we do struggle with it only being limited to show "If Field A's value is X, then show Field B" What we're looking to achieve is, "If Field A's Value i read more
74 upvotes
30 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
November 14, 2023
Would be amazing to have the same functionality on forms too
tstrack on April 22, 2019
The resize_image_url function is quite handy for preventing users from adding images of an obscene size and reducing page weight. One idea to take it to the next level would be adding a crop parameter. Something like: {{ resize_image_url("http read more
28 upvotes
8 Replies
October 20, 2021
Yes! +1 on this, on how this should work, as an example, in Dato CMS, when you upload an image you can select the "focal point" so when you crop the ...read more
M0zz0 on September 01, 2021
Right now, when you select a HubDB table in a page, every row creates a new child page, I think it would be cool to have some sort of control on wich pages are created, let's say we have a table with a column like that: Adding a filter s read more
ABrass on April 20, 2021
It is really needed for you to add rolling date ranges to Custom Builder and Cross Object dashboard creation. Otherwise, this is not acceptable as a sales/CRM tool to observe patterns and trends. Please add this feature, as soon as possible.
105 upvotes
36 Replies
August 27, 2021
+1, this is a must
LPM on October 29, 2020
So I've been testing the feasibility of me making a template purely from using a DnD area in a template and I've noticed 1 crucial thing: No responsiveness options Even without responsive options, adding an option to insert custom classes int read more
85 upvotes
42 Replies
June 09, 2021
+1, this is a must
nwcarlson on September 22, 2020
The fact that custom object associations are only many-to-many is a big detriment. Two big reasons. Cross object associations can't be display on views. For example, because company-to-contact relationship is a one-to-many. This means a contact ca read more
57 upvotes
15 Replies
September 28, 2020
+1 on this, I would like to define how associations works, one to many, one to one and not only many to many
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.