• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

jochen vanpoeyer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

hayesnelson on June 27, 2017
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
Participant
June 04, 2020
Any updates on this? has been 3 years now
Teun on February 11, 2020
By default, it seems impossible to use functionality like 'Blog content' modules and 'Smart content' in custom modules. Since the release of the 'Local development beta' we have a lot more possibilities to create innovative and dynamic websites. Usi read more
Participant
April 10, 2020
Hi, Great news! Maybe page level is not the best solution here... If appling smart content on custom modules is too difficult, I would suggest ap...read more
CoachAaronCCR on July 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi read more
Participant
March 24, 2020
We really need this asap. We can't use Hubspot any longer if this is not available... It's so much work to keep everything in sync because the lack o...read more
jochenvp on March 18, 2020
The ad reporting and analytics gives an nice overview of how the ads are performing, but we miss a stage to measure conversion rate here. It shows: Impressions - Clicks - Contacts - Deals (won) There should be a step (preferrably customizable) read more
6 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
March 18, 2020
That's already something yes, thanks! To elaborate on the previous. The reason why I would like to have it on the top "funnel" is that we can se ...read more
jochenvp on March 18, 2020
The ad reporting and analytics gives an nice overview of how the ads are performing, but we miss a stage to measure conversion rate here. It shows: Impressions - Clicks - Contacts - Deals (won) There should be a step (preferrably customizable) read more
6 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
March 18, 2020
That's already something yes, thanks! To elaborate on the previous. The reason why I would like to have it on the top "funnel" is that we can se ...read more
The_Dude on June 26, 2018
What is the timeline for multilingual knowledge bases? We have a multilingual SaaS platform that can be quite complex that requires a robust multilingual knowledge base.
167 upvotes
69 Replies
Participant
February 12, 2020
Any ETA on this?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.