• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tamera Jones

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

dharrison on January 06, 2020
When a form is embedded on a website via an Iframe, it is possible to change the colour of the GDPR text via the "Style & preview" tab. It should therefore also be possible to change the colour of the links within the text. As an example use read more
34 upvotes
17 Replies
TSJ
Participant
February 11, 2021
Yes, we have run into the same issue! Please add this feature to the form style editor you come so far with this new tool but left this one importan...read more
Solved
TSJ on January 10, 2021
I am doing an audit and I really need a list of All HubSpot and Salesforce Synced properties/fields exported to a spreadsheet. I know, thank goodness, you can finally now export HubSpot contact, account. deals and ticket properties but there doesn't read more
13 upvotes
7 Replies
aselekof on November 07, 2017
We regularly need to export our emails to send to partnering companies to utilize in their own email management systems. Currently this entails manually removing Hubspot <div> tags and classes that are created from the HUBL templates. We n read more
321 upvotes
84 Replies
TSJ
Participant
December 07, 2020
YES! Please add this feature, it is greatly needed.
Solved
TSJ on October 12, 2020
If a contact is enrolled in a workflow drip campaign, say a lead score based workflow drip, and the unenrollment or suppression setting is "do not remove them from other workflows" and they... a) they download some gated content that also has an read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
TSJ
Participant
October 14, 2020
Thank you so much I think this solution will work very well in our case. So just to confirm, once one workflow is finished then another will be free ...read more
Solved
TSJ on October 12, 2020
If a contact is enrolled in a workflow drip campaign, say a lead score based workflow drip, and the unenrollment or suppression setting is "do not remove them from other workflows" and they... a) they download some gated content that also has an read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
TSJ
Participant
October 14, 2020
Thank you so much I think this solution will work very well in our case. So just to confirm, once one workflow is finished then another will be free ...read more
Solved
TSJ on May 19, 2020
I am placing a pop-up for a webinar on several main pages on our site, including all blog pages. I only want to do this IF when a visitor dismisses the popup, it will not show up again on any other pages they are viewing until the set time between d read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.