• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sarah Finnegan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Pastor on October 31, 2018
The sales manager reassigns the owner of the incoming conversations to different persons, but once you click on a conversation it is marked as read (the green dot disappears). In order to have some control of the conversations, it would be helpful read more
166 upvotes
81 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 28, 2023
This feature would be very helpful if supported by a time date stamp, so teams ca track the time between a conversation being received, opened for th...read more
elizabeth2 on December 07, 2021
It would be great to be able to schedule when an survey goes out. For example, the custom NPS survey I would like to schedule to go out at a time when I think my receipient is most likely to respond. (Especially since survey reminders are not activ read more
25 upvotes
7 Replies
HubSpot Employee
February 10, 2023
This would be a great feature for people wishing to survey attendees following any kind of event. It is one less thing to worry about on the day!
laurenmarjorie on January 09, 2018
(posting on behalf of customer) We (management) must be able to create a list of calls with all details including call length, outcome and directly listen to the call. We can't manage the prospecting process without this functionality.
52 upvotes
13 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 14, 2020
Hi team! This would be a great feature for users, also a very helpful tool for coaching teams and a great resource for new hires joining a team!
Court_CDS on May 03, 2017
PLEASE, PLEASE make the column width adjustable like Excel for example. Salesforce has this capability which allows for seeing many more data points on the Contact Record. Currently, I can see about 4-5 columns on a 24" monitor before I have to sc read more
142 upvotes
75 Replies
HubSpot Employee
January 10, 2018
This feature would be very beneficial in both Contact, Companies and in the Deals dashboard. It allows more flexibilitiy to the user on how their dat...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.