• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Insight Studio

We're a team obsessed with helping businesses grow better using HubSpot. We have team members in Montana and Massachusetts, and we thrive off of creative collaboration; we're always happy to talk HubSpot and see how we can help out. Check out some of the cool things we're up to at Hubsessed! https://members.theinsightstudio.com/feed How are you improving your business processes with HubSpot?

Activity

Solved
CNyberg on August 16, 2023
Where can we see SAAS metrics like ARR/MRR in Hubspot? We have a product called portfolio which is a SAAS product. But also products that are not.
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
August 16, 2023
Hi CNyberg- You can set the default deal amount in the backend to be ACV, ARR, MRR, ect Here is a link to learn more as well- Choose how the value of ...read more
InsightStudio on September 18, 2020
Hey Team! We're working on a quote template and trying to surface a modified Amount Total that includes a calculation using a tax rate that's a custom property on the deal. Currently only limited experience in working with HubL I'm running i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
October 08, 2020
Thanks Kevin! Does this work in a Quote template on your end? I still get an error thrown in Design Manager because the property token isn't a number...read more
Aaron-WC on July 01, 2020
Hi, I have an idea to save sales teams a lot of time, and make finance teams really happy. I recently discovered Tax Jar, which allows finance teams to create tax settings that sync to your organizations order management softwares, and can be calle read more
14 upvotes
5 Replies
September 24, 2020
We are also looking for a robust, repeatable way to send "tax-accurate" quotes with Hubspot. Taking the leads address and region and generate an acc...read more
InsightStudio on September 18, 2020
Hey Team! We're working on a quote template and trying to surface a modified Amount Total that includes a calculation using a tax rate that's a custom property on the deal. Currently only limited experience in working with HubL I'm running i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
October 08, 2020
Thanks Kevin! Does this work in a Quote template on your end? I still get an error thrown in Design Manager because the property token isn't a number...read more
marissacurry on August 19, 2020
Imagine a community of students taking action toward their dreams and living happier lives. In this world, people are so fulfilled they reach out and positively contribute to the lives of others. That’s who we impact, and that’s what we are buildin read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
September 01, 2020
Good luck on your search Marissa!
DMurphy1 on August 06, 2020
Can someone give me an answer as to why our ads on 3rd party sites page analytcis are not inline with what I see in pageviews in Hubspot? A digital banner ad from an online mag shows for instance 119 clicks in one month. In Hubspot I see 8 page view read more
August 06, 2020
Hi DMurphy, This is interesting. I know I listened to a podcast recently talking about how Firefox and Safari now automatically block cookies an...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.