• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christine Barrett

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

DAnaGuiloff on October 31, 2023
The first-ever Admins HUG workshop! Come join CSM Willem Reus as he teaches us step-by-step how to build a custom-coded workflow action. By the end of this session, you (yes you!) will have built a workflow action that validates emails using read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
November 01, 2023
Awesome - thanks!!
DAnaGuiloff on October 31, 2023
The first-ever Admins HUG workshop! Come join CSM Willem Reus as he teaches us step-by-step how to build a custom-coded workflow action. By the end of this session, you (yes you!) will have built a workflow action that validates emails using read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
November 01, 2023
Awesome - thanks!!
Wibeke on March 19, 2020
When we use Non-HubSpot forms to collect data into HubSpot from existing forms on the website, the tracking code will merge contacts if they use the same computer/iPad. This is an issue for many of my clients as some have in-store forms and it also read more
100 upvotes
21 Replies
Contributor
April 17, 2023
We really need this please!
michaelsand on March 05, 2020
I like the Hubspot visualforce window in SFDC as it gives great supplemantary data to the sales team. A frustration, though, is that it also shows, by default, the countless workflows that someone has been enrolled into. I know it is possible to read more
42 upvotes
24 Replies
Contributor
July 05, 2022
Agree with needing a way to customize. The Sales team really just needs to see the form submissions in the widget.
MichaelH on November 30, 2021
Provide an option in the Salesforce integration settings to set the batch size. This would allow a way to reduce the potential of hitting processing limits on flows that are triggered by a sync.
30 upvotes
10 Replies
Contributor
April 05, 2022
Please HubSpot, we need this! The constant re-syncing is not sustainable.
Solved
mwilliams on April 09, 2018
Hello, We had a new form submission come through and instead of creating a new contact in Hubspot, it added the email address (and all information gathered in the form submission) to an unrelated contact. Is it possible the existing contact forw read more
9 upvotes
21 Replies
Contributor
May 06, 2021
Just wanted to add the above workflow did not work for me (the one without the If/then branch). I found another suggestion here that I'm going to tr...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Stine