• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Zach Byrnes

I have been bouncing between sales and mechanical engineering throughout my career. These two areas overlap at problem solving, and HubSpot has proven to be a great tool as we work our way through the sales and customer management process.

Activity

kaburke on April 08, 2020
It would be great if playbooks could be formatted so that the sales rep can ask particular questions, select the drop-down options available and then the next fields would show or you could have 'progressive fields' that would show dependent on the read more
19 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
February 02, 2023
This is a great idea. Dynamic Playbooks would take this feature to a new level and would lead to our team greatly increasing it's use.
mbarba on February 16, 2022
Here at HubSpot, we define Revenue Operations, or RevOps, as the people, processes, systems, and data that control how your business generates revenue. That means that if you work at an organization that generates revenue, read more
Participant
June 15, 2022
1. Zach Byrnes, USA, Iowa 2. I believe RevOps is important because of its impact to the bottom line and to help leaders to see around the corners. I...read more
jspencerdav on March 14, 2022
Workflows is arguably the most powerful feature in HubSpot. Regardless of skill level in HubSpot, users create workflows to automate valuable work. However, without good documentation, workflows quickly become a black hole of confusion and was read more
Participant
June 15, 2022
I have a slightly different idea that I think would truly support workflow documentation in the same spirit HubSpot typically provides solutions for ...read more
maggiebutler on August 18, 2021
We're building a library of custom code actions so you can automate anything in HubSpot. What do you want to be able to automate? Submit your ideas in the comments below or upvote your favorite ideas, and we'll add them to our use case library read more
Participant
October 25, 2021
We are a SaaS company and when we close a deal, the line items on the deal will be 1 of 2 options. Those options are managed by properties, so it wou...read more
ztbyrnes on October 14, 2021
Currently, we can assign tasks to custom objects by manually creating them or by creating tasks in a custom object workflow. However, we are not able to create tasks associated too custom objects in the other object workflows nor are we able to view read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ztbyrnes on January 08, 2021
Hello, I am creating a report using the Custom Report Builder. I'm using deal objects and a custom object. My goal is to display pipeline from left to right on the x-axis. I am unable to sorty my x-axis by the pipeline order. Zach
Participant
April 21, 2021
Hello Jon - Thanks for notifying me that this is available. However, upon trying to apply this feature, it does not seem to be working. I've submitte...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for ztbyrnes