• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tim Dalton

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BrianDunn on February 13, 2017
My idea is to grant users the ability to set-up "structured data" on blog posts to help with SEO. Structured data is a system of pairing a name with a value that helps search engines categorize and index your content. Microdata is one form of read more
106 upvotes
80 Replies
Participant
February 20, 2020
I've been told by our account rep that this should be rolled out in the upcoming weeks, but have not been given specific details. It honestly rea...read more
ZacharyRaineri on April 14, 2017
Currently you can only edit the blog listing head and the blog posts head shared for all posts. It would be nice to be able to go into a post and edit that individual posts head information. 1 example use would be to edit the social meta tags i read more
65 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
May 15, 2019
Guys!!! It's been TWO years since this was brought up... without the ability to do this we are better off hosting our blog on our own subdomain! ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.