• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Gabriel Ramos

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
JennVogel on March 30, 2018
I want to be able to create Deal reports that display metrics by company name. What is the best way to do this? Am thinking to add the Company Name property to Deals, but want it to autopopulate based on the Company Name field under Company.
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
June 12, 2019
It is also a standard in pipedrive and pretty much every other CRM. has anyone submited this as an idea? Kind regards
Solved
SarahN on November 20, 2017
Right now, when I filter through completed tasks, it shows me the tasks that were completed which had a due date during the timeframe I specified. When really, I want to be able to see if past-due tasks were also completed that day as well. Th read more
8 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
May 23, 2019
I haven't seen an update for this , is it possible to see the taks "marked as done date" now? Kind regards
Solved
driner on December 26, 2018
I need to create a new contact list that contains zip/postal codes in specific ranges (i.e, 90001-90280). Is this possible, or do I have to enter every single zip code seperately?
2 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
May 08, 2019
Hey @trevordjones , My postal code field only allows for exact Match / Different /Emty or field, on your field you can do starts with? can you ...read more
Solved
driner on December 26, 2018
I need to create a new contact list that contains zip/postal codes in specific ranges (i.e, 90001-90280). Is this possible, or do I have to enter every single zip code seperately?
2 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
May 08, 2019
Hey @trevordjones , My postal code field only allows for exact Match / Different /Emty or field, on your field you can do starts with? can you ...read more
Yoshi on December 07, 2017
Currently, HubSpot form does not support auto populate city or state based on postal code or zip. It would be great if we could have that feature for HubSpot form.
106 upvotes
42 Replies
Participant
May 07, 2019
Keeping this alive, I would help us immensely.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.