• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Roberto Ríos Orozco

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Anonymous on September 22, 2020
Use case: marketing updates & loads documents, but sales should be displayed as the owner Request: make the owner of the files in Documents a dropdown selection that can be updated and centrally managed
39 upvotes
15 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
January 03, 2022
Has anyone found a hack for this? Besides uploading the documents once again. Thanks!
jessewragg on April 02, 2020
When creating custom sidebars, you should be able to make the sections conditional on any property value; not just "industry" or "life cycle stage"
72 upvotes
21 Replies
November 04, 2020
Upvoted, @MatthewShepherd . The other thread has more upvotes, i would suggest upvoting both: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Condi...read more
AEL on March 31, 2017
I want to start a new Workflow with a List, add a delay of 30 days, then send an internal email, then delay again for 30 more days. I want it to repeat over and over again as long as a Contact remains on that List. We'd like to use it to remind sta read more
80 upvotes
33 Replies
September 23, 2020
Yes, I need this to create recurrent surveys!!
Solved
sandrine_OP on January 10, 2019
Hi Community Is there a way to create a property that is linked by conditional logic to another property. i.e. I have a list of "general" issue, but I want the support team to be able to select sub issues when they select one of the entries for th read more
235 upvotes
50 Replies
August 21, 2020
Oh, man! Please, please, please! Let's have this on all objects!
gtwright on March 09, 2017
I would love to be able to set a termination date for workflows so I don't have to worry about manually turning off a workflow at a certain date/time, for workflows built with content that is only valid until a certain date. Alternatively, I w read more
29 upvotes
14 Replies
September 06, 2019
Agreed!!
Steve_Vincent on September 07, 2018
As a real estate brokerage we have many contacts (think lenders, attorneys and various contractors) that are shared among our agents (Users) and thus require an "Unassigned" status for HubSpot owner. That's fine in that everyone can access the conta read more
15 upvotes
9 Replies
October 22, 2018
A client of ours also needs this! Multiple contact owners for one contact. It would be swell! Thanks, Roberto.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.