• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

zohaib amin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

zohaib on October 02, 2019
Hi All! Can you tell me the detail of this Api... what is "meta" and "breakdown" in this Api.this is the api i am using.. "Get a summary of analytics data collected by the HubSpot tracking code, broken down by page URL: https://api.hubapi.com/ana read more
Solved
zohaib on September 23, 2019
Hi All We are running into a problem, we have to migrate form submissions from Hubspot to Dynamics 365, but we are unable to find any unique field or column from hubspot on which we can set up a lookup and get just new records. We are usnig this read more
September 24, 2019
hi @IsaacTakushi Thank you so much for your response. 1- Yes,I am using your mentioned endpoind. We have to get the submissions on daily basi...read more
zohaib on July 08, 2019
Hello! I want to fetch record of Form Activites from hubspot to dynamics 365 CRM.I am using this Hubspot Form Api " https://api.hubapi.com/form-integrations/v1/submissions/forms/30b248a6-8132-4c5f-851b-f358956d65a6?hapikey=demo " for fetching the read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
September 23, 2019
Hi @himanshurauthan Thank you so much for your help. I have an issue when i trying to get the stats using Json Source in SSIS (Sql Server ...read more
Solved
Hi All We are running into a problem, we have to migrate Tracking Code Api from Hubspot to Dynamics 365, but we are unable to find any unique field or column from hubspot on which we can set up a lookup and get just new records. We are using this read more
Solved
Hi All We are running into a problem, we have to migrate form submissions from Hubspot to Dynamics 365, but we are unable to find any unique field or column from hubspot on which we can set up a lookup and get just new records. We are usnig this read more
September 24, 2019
hi @IsaacTakushi Thank you so much for your response. 1- Yes,I am using your mentioned endpoind. We have to get the submissions on daily basi...read more
zohaib on September 20, 2019
Hy! I am using Hubspot Marketing Email Api to get Marketing email Stats. https://api.hubapi.com/marketing-emails/v1/emails/with-statistics?hapikey=demo&limit=10&offset=0 . but i am unable to find any field related to contact.How can i i read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.