Orientador(a)
Membro desde ‎abr 16, 2019
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Albert Soriano

Software Engineering Manager & Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer

Atividade

Solucionado
AConstrucerám on Março 20, 2024
La plataforma se demora mucho en Cargar y guardar contactos, realizamos verificaciion de conexion y borramos el cache de la plataforma, aun sigue lento ¿Me pueden ayudar?
2 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Orientador(a)
Março 21, 2024
Hola @AConstrucerám , cuando estes notando problemas con HubSpot, te recomiendo echar un vistazo a esta pagina web: https://status.hubspot.com/ ...Leia mais
prathap on Março 06, 2024
Hi All, I am trying to fina a solution for the below querry. But the if else condition is not working(I tried for creating a seprate contact with firstname as unknown but its not working) Requirement: If the first name contains UNKNOWN or is equ Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Orientador(a)
Março 11, 2024
To add to @tyler-west answer, try adding print the value with the filter |pprint to see more details about it. There is a page on HubSpot's docume...Leia mais
prathap on Março 06, 2024
Hi All, I am trying to fina a solution for the below querry. But the if else condition is not working(I tried for creating a seprate contact with firstname as unknown but its not working) Requirement: If the first name contains UNKNOWN or is equ Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Orientador(a)
Março 11, 2024
To add to @tyler-west answer, try adding print the value with the filter |pprint to see more details about it. There is a page on HubSpot's docume...Leia mais
Solucionado
babs on Março 06, 2024
Hello HubSpot Developer Community, hoping for a learning experience for this newbie... The default module Logo Grid (theme Brightlane) doesn't let you add URL links to the logos. I'm trying to add in the code to do this and I can't get it to Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Orientador(a)
Março 07, 2024
I realize I made a typo on the code I sent you before, I was copying & pasting something from one of my modules and didn't update the variable na...Leia mais
Solucionado
babs on Março 06, 2024
Hello HubSpot Developer Community, hoping for a learning experience for this newbie... The default module Logo Grid (theme Brightlane) doesn't let you add URL links to the logos. I'm trying to add in the code to do this and I can't get it to Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Orientador(a)
Março 07, 2024
I realize I made a typo on the code I sent you before, I was copying & pasting something from one of my modules and didn't update the variable na...Leia mais
Solucionado
ECronvall on Março 04, 2024
Hi, I have seen that this subject has been a discussion in this community before, but I would like to highlight our interest in having the possibility to use Chat Gpt in the Website chat, in order to help customers throughout the website's knowl Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Orientador(a)
Março 04, 2024
Hi @ECronvall ! Good news for you, AI Chatbots are on HubSpot's roadmap! Take a look here: https://www.hubspot.com/hubfs/AI%20Roadmap.pdf ...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos