Guía
Miembro desde ‎abr 16, 2019
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Albert Soriano

Software Engineering Manager & Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer

Actividad

Resuelta
SLombard8 en Marzo 26, 2024
Hi There, I'm very new to Hubspot. My background is mainly Wordpress and Joomla development. I want to find out if its possible to filter blog posts by tags on the main blog page and not have the them redirect to a new url when selecting a tag. I Leer más
Guía
Marzo 31, 2024
Hi @SLombard8 , welcome to the Community! Based on my experience building Blogs on HubSpot, I encourage you to use the /tag/ URLs and not try ...Leer más
Woodsy en Marzo 27, 2024
Hi all We have a sub domain https://sub.domain.com which we want to use to create a homepage. We have an external partner https://partner.app/solution-provider where we want to show their content but don't want it obvious that the user has swit Leer más
Guía
Marzo 31, 2024
Hello @Woodsy , This is quite an insteresting setup you are trying to build. What type of content are you trying to use from your partner webs...Leer más
Resuelta
AConstrucerám en Marzo 20, 2024
La plataforma se demora mucho en Cargar y guardar contactos, realizamos verificaciion de conexion y borramos el cache de la plataforma, aun sigue lento ¿Me pueden ayudar?
2 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Guía
Marzo 21, 2024
Hola @AConstrucerám , cuando estes notando problemas con HubSpot, te recomiendo echar un vistazo a esta pagina web: https://status.hubspot.com/ ...Leer más
prathap en Marzo 06, 2024
Hi All, I am trying to fina a solution for the below querry. But the if else condition is not working(I tried for creating a seprate contact with firstname as unknown but its not working) Requirement: If the first name contains UNKNOWN or is equ Leer más
0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas
Guía
Marzo 11, 2024
To add to @tyler-west answer, try adding print the value with the filter |pprint to see more details about it. There is a page on HubSpot's docume...Leer más
prathap en Marzo 06, 2024
Hi All, I am trying to fina a solution for the below querry. But the if else condition is not working(I tried for creating a seprate contact with firstname as unknown but its not working) Requirement: If the first name contains UNKNOWN or is equ Leer más
0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas
Guía
Marzo 11, 2024
To add to @tyler-west answer, try adding print the value with the filter |pprint to see more details about it. There is a page on HubSpot's docume...Leer más
Resuelta
babs en Marzo 06, 2024
Hello HubSpot Developer Community, hoping for a learning experience for this newbie... The default module Logo Grid (theme Brightlane) doesn't let you add URL links to the logos. I'm trying to add in the code to do this and I can't get it to Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Guía
Marzo 07, 2024
I realize I made a typo on the code I sent you before, I was copying & pasting something from one of my modules and didn't update the variable na...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para albertsg