• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Annie Swann

As a marketing strategist and head coach at RECIPE marketing, my role is to empower teams to grow using HubSpot's growth suite. Passionate about self-service and wrapping teams around shared goals, I help businesses achieve ROI in HubSpot with quick wins, real-time feedback and best practice.

Activity

SThomas5 on March 21, 2024
Hello! I am the RevOps Manager at a Enterprise SaaS company where we sell t hree workforce management software products to large Healthcare organisations. The deals are complex, with long sales cycles and involve engagement with multip read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 21, 2024
Hi @SThomas5 ! Love this use case! It's one we've loved exploring too! One way to approach this, that we've used in the past, is creat...read more
KLR on March 17, 2024
Can I send an email that includes the actual form submission data of a contact, rather than the contact property data? I have tried personalization tokens, but there are instances when the contact property data differs from the form submission d read more
March 18, 2024
Hey @KLR ! What specific form submission data are you wanting to bring onto the email?
Anonymous on March 15, 2024
Hi, I want to take the HubSpot SEO test for certification. Where I can enroll myself for this. Guide me guys!
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 17, 2024
Great work, @Anonymous ! You can find the link to the SEO Certification Course here.
Solved
TDunbarger on December 07, 2023
Is is possible to edit which columns display for each object type on the global search results page in HubSpot? Global search results page
4 upvotes
5 Replies
March 17, 2024
Hi team Created this idea in the Ideas Forum, capturing this requirement to update Settings for Global Search Function. Can you please upvote...read more
AnnieRECIPE on March 17, 2024
Currently, when using the Global Search Function, we cannot amend the default Global Search Results Settings to display properties in the Global Search Results View columns that are relevant to the specific business, and customise views to different read more
vanessahunt on December 08, 2021
It would be useful to be able to create 'global' picklist value set that you can reference from different objects in HubSpot. For example, you might have a "product interest" list of values that you want to specify for a Contact and then also re read more
18 upvotes
5 Replies
February 11, 2024
Yes please! Otherwise, we have to update 2 platforms, to support the picklist items that are customer/end-user facing.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for AnnieRECIPE