• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Markus Arvidsson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Coopr on October 20, 2023
I'm struggling a little to understand the beta Leads feature https://knowledge.hubspot.com/prospecting/set-up-leads https://knowledge.hubspot.com/prospecting/manage-leads-in-the-prospecting-workspace What even is a Lead? How does it diff read more
3 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
October 31, 2023
I see that the Leads object could benefit companies, but in my use case it hard to make use of it. It is still a Beta and we might see new functional...read more
markusarvidsson on October 02, 2023
Hi, I have a use case where i try to sync between Hubspot contacts and ZoHo CRM Leads. If it was contact to contact it would have been much easier but in this case the use case looks like this (notice a lead in Zoho CRM is not hte same as a contact read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
October 10, 2023
Thank you for your input! I am thinking of something like this too but I am not sure how to realize it. The diffuclties with using synced conact ...read more
Hi, I have a use case where i try to sync between Hubspot contacts and ZoHo CRM Leads. If it was contact to contact it would have been much easier but in this case the use case looks like this (notice a lead in Zoho CRM is not hte same as a contact read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
October 10, 2023
Thank you for your input! I am thinking of something like this too but I am not sure how to realize it. The diffuclties with using synced conact ...read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
October 10, 2023
SGremper on March 14, 2023
As a swiss company we use 3 different languages on our website and would be great if we could switch languages of the output. Or even better, if the CAT would recognize the language of the page or of the text we're working on and change automaticall read more
5 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
March 15, 2023
I agree, it would be much more useful if I can choose language for the output. Now all output is in English insted of the original language of the co...read more
williamwright on February 21, 2020
When a customer service agent handles a conversation from email, message or chat it would be nice to assign an issue category, so an agent can flag the conversation as: shipping issue, or missing account information. So within dashboards dire read more
222 upvotes
65 Replies
Contributor
February 20, 2023
It would be great to be ably to tag a conversations by color like for campaigns+ name of the tag. That would make it easier to work in the inbox. Add...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for markusarvidsson