• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Michael Schmelzer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MichaelSchm on November 24, 2023
Because of the General Data Protection, the HubSpot script has to be deactivated on our website, till the visitor accepts the tracking. The chat (live chat / Chat Bot) needs the HubSpot script to know it has to show up on selected pages. But the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MichaelSchm on September 21, 2023
Hello, We have cases like: contract sent - Pending - Sent - signed. But trying to use the journey report causes an error: Example: 150 - 12 - 0 - 0 if I delete the first sent I end up with 147 pending - 6 sent - 4 signed Th read more
Participant
September 21, 2023
First screen: Is the special case. Second screen: I can see this special case as one of the 4 deals. But those cases involve:...read more
MichaelSchm on September 21, 2023
Hello, We have cases like: contract sent - Pending - Sent - signed. But trying to use the journey report causes an error: Example: 150 - 12 - 0 - 0 if I delete the first sent I end up with 147 pending - 6 sent - 4 signed Th read more
Participant
September 21, 2023
First screen: Is the special case. Second screen: I can see this special case as one of the 4 deals. But those cases involve:...read more
Beau_W on September 30, 2021
Under a given sent email, on the Performance tab, is "Opens by email client". This shows the email clients your receipients used for that particular email send. I would like to see this same report for ALL emails sent during a given time frame. We'r read more
34 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
August 15, 2023
Would be really helpful for a report about our clients and the clients they use.
KPruett on June 28, 2023
Currently, there is no way to see the marketing email size while composing an email. We are only notified once the email exceeds 102kb. That being said, it would be great if we could see the email size while actively editing an email so we're aware read more
14 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
August 09, 2023
Wondering about this feature too. Need the size of our average NL sizes for a report to show what we need to change in e-mail sizes. Had to send...read more
itsmaret on March 16, 2020
Hi all, The idea: To be able to bulk upload/import UTM tracking URLs (and potentially have a template sheet, like with contact/company imports) Who for: This is for those who work in big portals, using URLs across many sources/mediums an read more
Participant
May 26, 2021
This would really save a lot of time. Filling out that form again and again is a pain.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MichaelSchm