• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Parvind Dutta

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
SarahHerbage on November 08, 2023
Hello- Hoping someon can help. Currently setting up automations in pipeline. Is this possible- Move deal into new stage- triggers a task- when this 1st task is complete triggers 2nd task. When 2nd task is complete triggers 3rd task. I hav read more
1 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor
November 15, 2023
Hi Karsten, Thanks for pointing out the missing details, I have updated it, hopefully, it's better now. Parvind
Solved
Parvind on September 20, 2023
I'm having some issues with LinkedIn JobListing emails not showing up in my HubSpot Inbox. Therefore, I may have to manually respond to over 500+ candidates via LinkedIn. I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice on this issue. To address th read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2023
Hi Mandy, Thanks for reverting back and accept my apologies for such a delayed response. This was my first attempt at LinkedIn for my openings a...read more
01705 on November 08, 2023
Hi I would like to display the one-time revenue from a deal that i have.  Problem is that the one-time revenue is always showed two times, at the start of the billing period (e.g. 21.11.22 and 21.01.23 here). How can I make sure it is only disp read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2023
This is from my SageGPT assistant - see it works From the screenshots you've provided and the description of the problem, it appears that the c...read more
Solved
SarahHerbage on November 08, 2023
Hello- Hoping someon can help. Currently setting up automations in pipeline. Is this possible- Move deal into new stage- triggers a task- when this 1st task is complete triggers 2nd task. When 2nd task is complete triggers 3rd task. I hav read more
1 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor
November 15, 2023
Hi Karsten, Thanks for pointing out the missing details, I have updated it, hopefully, it's better now. Parvind
Solved
I'm having some issues with LinkedIn JobListing emails not showing up in my HubSpot Inbox. Therefore, I may have to manually respond to over 500+ candidates via LinkedIn. I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice on this issue. To address th read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2023
Hi Mandy, Thanks for reverting back and accept my apologies for such a delayed response. This was my first attempt at LinkedIn for my openings a...read more
Solved
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges