• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jasmine Brewster

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jbrewster on March 28, 2024
I would love to see Hubspot give the option to add chapters to the videos we upload. Is there any chance of this becoming a reality?
0 upvote
0 Reply
csymphony on September 15, 2021
I'm trying to build a workflow that uses the filter logic contains exactly, but that filter is only available in contact search. Workflow (and workaround contact list) filters are limited to contains or is equal to . Details: I want to ass read more
7 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
August 15, 2023
Please add this function to both workflows and list.
khughes on April 03, 2017
We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this. Use case 1: We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email f read more
828 upvotes
249 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2023
Hi, is there an update on how this idea is progressing in the pipeline?
ldmurrs on November 29, 2022
I just wanted to say that I feel like the update to the social media posting tool on Hubspot is terrible. I do not understand how this is supposed to be better than what it was before. In my opinion, it is, much harder to schedule bulk posts and the read more
7 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
February 15, 2023
I agree! We have and issues with formatting images and its text since this update. Even had a HubSpot support person tell me I was never able to chan...read more
laurabrown on May 09, 2019
I think it would be extremely helpful and beneficial to increase the maximum limit of scoring property filters, or to have no limit at all. Our sales team and new business development team members are trying to track which of our clients and prospec read more
118 upvotes
34 Replies
Participant
April 29, 2021
We found a solution that works for us. Just create a new property, label it HubSpot Score 2... or whatever, and set the field type to "score". 🙂
laurabrown on May 09, 2019
I think it would be extremely helpful and beneficial to increase the maximum limit of scoring property filters, or to have no limit at all. Our sales team and new business development team members are trying to track which of our clients and prospec read more
118 upvotes
34 Replies
Participant
April 29, 2021
We found a solution that works for us. Just create a new property, label it HubSpot Score 2... or whatever, and set the field type to "score". 🙂
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Jbrewster