• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alex Hunter

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

alexhunter1 on December 11, 2020
We would love the option to provide an accordion option (rather than an anchor) for our FAQ page - this would reduce the number of FAQ articles we have to create and make for a better UX experience. I've seen this on several competitor knowledge bas read more
15 upvotes
5 Replies
cristinaxr on October 01, 2019
I have noticed that when an email bounces or is Not sent, I am not aware of this because I don't receive any notifications of this. As we use many workflows in our onboarding and communications with our clients, I can't be checking each indiviual e read more
30 upvotes
9 Replies
July 14, 2020
We have seen several issues where users are hardbounced and we don't find out until they call or chat us that they never received a response - that's...read more
Marijke94 on November 05, 2019
It would be easier to scroll through the articles with a 'next' and 'previous' butten in the knowledge base. Now, you have to go back to the overview to click on the next article within the sub category.
14 upvotes
3 Replies
July 09, 2020
We find it's difficult for our users to navigate back to a previous page or go to the next article or 'step' of a process. A back/next button is so ...read more
kdipaolo on June 14, 2018
Created on behalf of a customer. Who: Service Hub Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobil read more
339 upvotes
173 Replies
April 01, 2019
Please enable this feature soon.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.