• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

David McMahon

I wrestle with marketing technology so you don't have to. I'm a certified Google and HubSpot Partner providing inbound marketing, HubSpot, AdWords, SEO, social media, marketing and sales integration services.

Activity

Solved
Alex_ on January 16, 2020
Hello, I've searched far and wide for an answer here and have never run into this issue - my HubSpot form, that lives on a HubSpot landing page, is ONLY submitting user information when in incognito mode. When in a regular browser, nothing hap read more
Participant | Partner
January 16, 2020
Lol ...not remembering to clear cache is something I forget to as well. So you are not alone Yes I did get the inline thank you .
Solved
Hello, I've searched far and wide for an answer here and have never run into this issue - my HubSpot form, that lives on a HubSpot landing page, is ONLY submitting user information when in incognito mode. When in a regular browser, nothing hap read more
Participant | Partner
January 16, 2020
Lol ...not remembering to clear cache is something I forget to as well. So you are not alone Yes I did get the inline thank you .
Solved
Participant | Partner
January 16, 2020
Solved
Participant | Partner
January 16, 2020
lsahagian on April 24, 2017
I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go. This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.
Participant | Partner
August 05, 2017
I would also like to suggest adding the function to allow the app to schdule social posts easy from 3rd party apps like Pocket (ie getpocket.com)
Daria on March 31, 2017
It would be great to be able to schedule pins on Pinterest the same way we can with Facebook and Twitter, similarly to the features offered by this company: http://www.pingraphy.com/ .
39 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant | Partner
May 18, 2017
This is a great idea and would be awesome to see be added. I would suggest include the extra org schema code so blog articles can be listed as Rich P...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Crocodilemarket