• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rob Hearn

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

DannyH on August 18, 2020
Once a tag is created in the Knowledge Base it can't be deleted. So misspelled or out of date tags can still be used by the article creators. It doesn't affect the visitor/viewer of the articles, but keeping things clean and organized is a must in t read more
47 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
March 12, 2021
I also have an issue with not being able to remove knowledge base tags. My organization are wanting to start adding Time-critical knowledge base arti...read more
Solved
radko on May 17, 2018
Hi! Is there any way how to modify CSS of the knowledge base like used font family? Thanks!
110 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
June 04, 2020
The changes that have been made to the styling of the Knowledgebase has been steps in the right direction, being able to apply a .css would be brilli...read more
RHearnRencore on February 25, 2020
At the moment images in knowledge base are resized which for a presentation point of view is great, unfortunately, sometimes there details shown is too small. It would be wonderful if we have a facility that enlarges the image to full size when clic read more
49 upvotes
10 Replies
Brycelbrewer on October 05, 2018
It would be useful to add either hidden or visible tags to Knowledge Base Articles to ensure that they show up when searched. Some people use terminology that we don't typically use or promote but we want them to be able to find the correct posts. read more
40 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
April 03, 2019
As I'm in the process of moving our companies KB to HubSpot I to am keen on being able to tag articles for further organisation past that of the limi...read more
atma on June 07, 2018
Allow users to edit the HTML code of the article, in order to add custom formatting, tables anchor links, code snippets etc. Zendesk and Freshdesk have this feature... PS - There is a code icon in the editing toolbar, but it's for inserting read more
131 upvotes
24 Replies
Participant
April 03, 2019
My company has decided to transfer our KB over from Zendesk to HubSpot. I am shocked at how basic and limited the kb editor is without any way of add...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.