Miembro
Miembro desde ‎mar 27, 2019
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Hamish Cadigan

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

BrianR en Septiembre 20, 2018
I think it would be good to be able to pause a sequence. Sometimes you put a prospect on a sequence and things happen... illness, weather (hurricanes) and there is no sense continuing sending them emails and making calls when you know they aren't go Leer más
172 Me gusta
103 Respuestas
Miembro
Febrero 08, 2021
This is awesome! Thanks Glen!
rjurbala en May 02, 2019
Recently decimal places have been added to the deal amounts when viewed in Board View. It should be an optional setting to have these or not, whichever makes sense for the individuals use. In addition, the deal amount and description used to be Leer más
73 Me gusta
33 Respuestas
Miembro
Noviembre 08, 2020
Would love to see this get actioned! Would be very helpful as we love the totals on the graphs but they take up alot of our space!
lalexander en Noviembre 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou Leer más
652 Me gusta
180 Respuestas
Miembro
Octubre 29, 2020
We would love to have this as a function as we have just done a major update to our products and are scaling and need more reports on Products
rwullkotte en Agosto 06, 2019
My company receives purchase orders for the vast majority of the work that we do. These PO's often will simply reference the quote number and dollar amount. As we have moved towards generating quotes via Hubspot, I have found that you have no cont Leer más
80 Me gusta
40 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 29, 2020
Is there anyway you can create a workflow and copy that quote # into a separate field on the deal its on?? We would love to have a way to search by t...Leer más
jthng en Julio 17, 2017
Should have the ability to reorder property group to be able to access the important information first.
153 Me gusta
38 Respuestas
Miembro
May 19, 2020
This would be super helpful as we want to make the main properties in a couple of groups at the top so it's super easy for them to edit and change. ...Leer más
TMF1090 en Marzo 05, 2019
We have multiple sequences running and need to be able to create list of contacts who have been enrolled into a sequence. This allows us to run different types of field, email and product/services campaigns based upon the location of the contacts Leer más
437 Me gusta
119 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 27, 2020
I would love for this to be released we have multiple sequences about to go out and we don't want any overlap of contacts going into the sequences bu...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para hamish3