• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Heidi Allums

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TAMarketing on February 19, 2020
There is no ability to resend the email to non-openers in Hubspot. Many other marketing email platforms (e.g constant contact) offer this. It is frustrating to first build a list of non-openers and then resend, which happens to be the workaround.
50 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
May 22, 2023
Agree. I have one client that uses HubSpot. However, this issue but is a key reason to recommend another CMS app to my other clients.
kara_susvilla on June 09, 2021
A website with a good user experience helps its visitors accomplish their goals. Your website should be tailored to your visitors in order to attract them to your site and guide them to becoming customers. In your opinion, what's an example of a we read more
43 upvotes
139 Replies
Contributor
June 15, 2022
Water.org Flows well. Layout includes white space and images that support the message. The message is clear on why water.org exits, its impact, a...read more
Heidi1 on July 10, 2020
We have numerous contacts who read our emails from a work email and a personal email address. So I cannot combine them into one contact record. This throws off our data for that contact. Would it be possible to create an option to send to multip read more
16 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
March 24, 2022
Yes, this would work well for one-to-one emails but the core problem is with contact data for marketing emails. Basically, if they have to have two c...read more
Heidi1 on July 10, 2020
We have numerous contacts who read our emails from a work email and a personal email address. So I cannot combine them into one contact record. This throws off our data for that contact. Would it be possible to create an option to send to multip read more
16 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
March 24, 2022
Yes, this would work well for one-to-one emails but the core problem is with contact data for marketing emails. Basically, if they have to have two c...read more
Heidi1 on July 10, 2020
16 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
March 24, 2022
Heidi1 on July 10, 2020
16 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
March 24, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.