• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Matt Hopkinson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KatieR on December 28, 2017
Are you interested in creating a custom field for deals that could auto-generate a unique ID? Sometimes they are called project numbers, project IDs, job numbers, job IDs, reference numbers, reference IDs etc. Some companies use an alphanumeric numb read more
142 upvotes
19 Replies
February 28, 2019
I have a client that uses case IDs that his is a major need for.
sionjlewis on June 22, 2017
We would like to integrate Hubspot with our existing Microsoft based infrastructure by impellent Single Sign On (SSO) using Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). Use Case: A Person has been given an account that is managed by our organis read more
43 upvotes
19 Replies
February 27, 2019
I agree HubSpot should have intergration with ADFS as standard it’s a necessity for organisations of all sizes.
WhoOrderedRice on May 01, 2018
We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts. However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone read more
February 27, 2019
Thanks Jeremy, Ive done as you said and I’ve changed the stage names and named the pipeline cases instead but I do think be a nice touch to be able...read more
WhoOrderedRice on May 01, 2018
We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts. However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone read more
February 27, 2019
Thanks Jeremy, Ive done as you said and I’ve changed the stage names and named the pipeline cases instead but I do think be a nice touch to be able...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.