• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

William O'Leary

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
JJ_Anderson on October 04, 2018
Hello, I'd like to create a video lightbox popup to be triggered by an image thumbnail of the video. Does anyone have template code/instructions? Thanks in advance! FYI trying to find something free, don't want to pay $100/month for Wistia, etc.
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
March 17, 2022
Hi Anton, Thank you for your solution. Do you have a suggested source to convert SCSSto CSS on your given CodePen example? I have tried a few but th...read more
Tracie on March 09, 2019
It would be helpful to be able to filter emails by subscription type.
54 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
August 04, 2019
I too would find this very useful as we are also trying to clean up our subscription types and re-create the unsubscribe form etc.
Solved
sofaglue on October 23, 2017
The default labels do not really work for our company. How can I change these? Thank you, -Ian
8 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
May 16, 2019
Our organisation also would like this feature. In the lifecycle status, you have the option for a customer but we would like to be able to add an ex-...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.