Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Membro desde ‎fev 19, 2019
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Melinda Green

HubSpot, email, and front-end developer

Atividade

melindagreen on Março 20, 2024
The default CMS Section, used by selecting a column layout in the Layouts tab, desperately needs one tweak: a fallback background color option when you choose to use an image background. In our case, one of our sections has white text and a dark Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
DMul on Setembro 01, 2021
Hi hello Hubspot, I would like to code an email template from scratch so i have total control over my HTML head section and thereby use the "dnd_area" HubL Tags to enable the use the D&D functionality.
18 avaliações positivas
10 Respostas
Junho 07, 2023
This comes from one of our content editors: In the HubSpot marketing email drag-and-drop editor, the only way to add text on top of an im...Leia mais
DMul on Setembro 01, 2021
Hi hello Hubspot, I would like to code an email template from scratch so i have total control over my HTML head section and thereby use the "dnd_area" HubL Tags to enable the use the D&D functionality.
18 avaliações positivas
10 Respostas
Junho 07, 2023
This comes from one of our content editors: In the HubSpot marketing email drag-and-drop editor, the only way to add text on top of an im...Leia mais
AJLaPorte on Janeiro 30, 2023
January 2023 updates include new public betas, VS Code Extension update, new default modules, CLI updates, data attributes in forms, partial prerendering support for two filters, and expiration dates in the file manager. Note: You can sign up f Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Fevereiro 08, 2023
There are also new grid format options such as horizontal masonry style, preset variable image sizes, etc. I'm seeing the separated new mod...Leia mais
dennisedson on Janeiro 25, 2023
As of February 1, 2023, CMS Free and Starter customers will be limited to creating up to 3 language variations of their pages and posts. Why is HubSpot making these changes? These changes are being implemented to ensure that we p Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Janeiro 26, 2023
Checking my client who has language localization, there's no "CMS Hub" anything in their Billing section -- there's "Website" (part of an annual subs...Leia mais
ron_kagan on Fevereiro 14, 2018
Hi, I want a pony. I discussed this after my initial request to sync with Salesforce had been resolved excellently by HubSpot Technical Support. So, since that was done to my satisfaction, I asked for a pony. I was told that I cut out a Leia mais
358 avaliações positivas
36 Respostas
Dezembro 17, 2021
But back to ponies! Do we want a nice pony, or one like Naughty Ed to keep things interesting? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaP0t5IUnM ...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Hubs de grupo para melindagreen