Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner
Mitglied seit ‎Mai 10, 2017
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Darren Trumeter

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

jameswindrow on Februar 02, 2017
I've created a custom source field for Contacts and mirrored it in Deals. The reason for this is because the Hubspot default options were too limiting and could not be edited. Now I want to map the fields so when a new deal is created from a Contact Beitrag ansehen
Juli 13, 2018
Anna, I have setup Zaps to do just this, and it works fairly straightforward if it is not overly complex. Zap has limitations on what you can do wit...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Matt_Sciannella on Februar 02, 2018
When did HubSpot spot allowing users to replace PDFs with other versions? I can't do that now. I LOVED that feature, because then it meant all my CTAs would automatically take the new URL with the new file. Now it's so much more backchecking. C Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Juni 07, 2018
Does this also work with the Sales templates and docs, or only for marketing?
Gelöst
kgregorakis on März 28, 2018
Anyone, when receiving the Daily Prospect report, there is a button called PREVIEW that drills down, within this section, it displays About the Company and also displays a list of Related companies (8), with an associated button labeled ADD. When Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
März 28, 2018
Thanks for the detail... I don't know of any automations within HubSpot to add contacts in this flow, but I do know of two entities that might add va...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
kgregorakis on März 28, 2018
Anyone, when receiving the Daily Prospect report, there is a button called PREVIEW that drills down, within this section, it displays About the Company and also displays a list of Related companies (8), with an associated button labeled ADD. When Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
März 28, 2018
Thanks for the detail... I don't know of any automations within HubSpot to add contacts in this flow, but I do know of two entities that might add va...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
sskurdah on Februar 16, 2018
Hi there - I have a question about connecting Google Sheets with HubSpot deals. I want to upate a Google sheet with the current Deal Stage of a deal as the deal moves through the pipeline. I know you can update sheets with HubSpot data thr Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
13 Antworten
Februar 20, 2018
Looks like you would need multiple Zaps but they would be easy, as you can copy Zaps on your Home Screen. Look at list of Zaps, and the down arrow o...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
sskurdah on Februar 16, 2018
Hi there - I have a question about connecting Google Sheets with HubSpot deals. I want to upate a Google sheet with the current Deal Stage of a deal as the deal moves through the pipeline. I know you can update sheets with HubSpot data thr Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
13 Antworten
Februar 20, 2018
Looks like you would need multiple Zaps but they would be easy, as you can copy Zaps on your Home Screen. Look at list of Zaps, and the down arrow o...Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für Trumeter