• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Johnathan Parker

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

samglenn on November 05, 2019
We would love to ability to mass import a group of contacts that all need the same task assigned to their contact owners. A good example of a need for this would be when we receive a list of new clients. As we're importing these, it would be great t read more
13 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
March 03, 2021
This urgently needs to be done. Today you can practically do an import for anything other than auto-creating tasks for specific users. Our teams do a...read more
Solved
MasterElecTampa on October 28, 2020
I'm trying to find a solution to the limitations to cross object reporting. User Story: As a sales company I would like to see all owned companies that have not been contacted "this month". - My current solution is to create a workflow to f read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2020
@Mike_Eastwood I haven't. I'm quite honestly not that familiar with it. Are you sharing that I can achieve the reporting outcome by simply marketin...read more
Solved
MasterElecTampa on October 28, 2020
I'm trying to find a solution to the limitations to cross object reporting. User Story: As a sales company I would like to see all owned companies that have not been contacted "this month". - My current solution is to create a workflow to f read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
October 29, 2020
@Mike_Eastwood I haven't. I'm quite honestly not that familiar with it. Are you sharing that I can achieve the reporting outcome by simply marketin...read more
ram on March 29, 2017
The sales email templates only allow the use of Contact & Company properties but a lot of contextual data is captured in the Deal. It would be great if we could use Deal properties in the email templates – we could make the emails way more relev read more
24 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
August 17, 2020
@cstetter - I was recently working with HubSpot Tech Support and they've advised that it IS NOT possible to get sales templates to pull deal speci...read more
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
471 upvotes
181 Replies
Participant
August 05, 2020
I've upvoted this. The drop-down option is there and then you get hit with a SIKE... Just Playing... The dropdown is irrelevant. Let's make this a re...read more
MasterElecTampa on July 30, 2020
I've recently been trying to find ways to build custom reports and attach those custom reports to Dashboards based on a user roles. IE Sales Managers see the same reports across the entire organization. While trying to run a cross object report read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.