• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Gary Testa

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
GaryTesta on November 14, 2020
I'm trying to create an automation for our Shopify Integration that will automatically assign the Deal Owner based on the Deals associated Contact Owner. the workflow: Enroll if a Shopify uploaded Deal See if the Deal has an existing Owner read more
Contributor
November 17, 2020
Thanks Karsten, I'm not clear why Hubspot has such a limitation in terms of copying? They are all just properties, its very restrictive to have to c...read more
Solved
GaryTesta on November 14, 2020
I'm trying to create an automation for our Shopify Integration that will automatically assign the Deal Owner based on the Deals associated Contact Owner. the workflow: Enroll if a Shopify uploaded Deal See if the Deal has an existing Owner read more
Contributor
November 17, 2020
Thanks Karsten, I'm not clear why Hubspot has such a limitation in terms of copying? They are all just properties, its very restrictive to have to c...read more
Solved
GaryTesta on September 03, 2020
We are using SyncQ to import all of our QuickBooks Online estimates as Deals into HubSpot. So far its work incredibly well (It also imports all of our QBO invoices into the companies we send them to so they show up on their activity timeline!) . read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2020
Thanks Neal the ability to paste in external lists is great! But its a shame we can't just link these lists to external source like google sheets. ...read more
margo_northcutt on March 08, 2018
Our Sales team would like to be able to filter Deals by Products related to the Deal. Today we use (probably too many) Deal Stages/Pipelines to distinguish which product someone is interested in purchasing. This way of tracking products seem read more
240 upvotes
72 Replies
Contributor
November 14, 2020
Add another frustrated user to the list, again basic functionality and every decent CRM has, HubSpot why is it that you ignore the basics like this? ...read more
Solved
GaryTesta on October 15, 2020
We have an extensive library of downloadable PDF documents. Things like datasheets, technical briefs, system models, etc. Today we ask for name, email address and an area of interest as well as if the are ok with us pushing out our news letters an read more
Contributor
October 29, 2020
Karsten thanks for your input. Unfortunately, the approach you recommended has a couple of issues that really didn't solve our problem. It's amazin...read more
amoa on February 10, 2020
Especially in the latter stages of the sales process, we are sharing Sales Documents with leads quite extensively. Whereas the tracking and reporting on the Sales Document page itself is good - I can see a full list of who downloaded the document read more
Contributor
October 29, 2020
This is so basic and would be hugely helpful if a Document URL click could be used as an enrollment trigger for workflows and sequences, similar to w...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.