Participante
Membro desde ‎fev 9, 2019
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Fred Hoekstra

Atividade

JVeirs on Junho 24, 2020
It would be very convenient to be able to log activities under a contact which you have a task scheduled for without having to complete the task at the same time. This would allow ease of updating / moving tasks without having to create a new task Leia mais
114 avaliações positivas
80 Respostas
Participante
Janeiro 12, 2021
This would be a great feature! As I'm working thru my call queue, I can't save my activity of leaving a voicemail without marking the task complete. ...Leia mais
ckennedy on Junho 02, 2017
It would be great if there was a way to clone an if/then branch within a workflow, especially with multiple "if" criteria. For example, if I'm setting up branches with the same SF campaign IDs but different interactions with an email, (bounce, open, Leia mais
162 avaliações positivas
47 Respostas
Participante
Março 05, 2020
@HarvestROI Although the "go to" function does help, it won't help when branches have the same blocks but different contacts (ie notify the manager...Leia mais
NormCouturier on Fevereiro 11, 2019
Hey Hubspot, There seems to be some real interest in this feature in the community. You have suggested I post this in the "Ideas" discussion, so here it is. It is very commonplace for executives to have different personas across differen Leia mais
67 avaliações positivas
32 Respostas
Participante
Fevereiro 17, 2019
I would love to see this. I use HubSpot on a daily basis at work, but I own a business and form part of planning committee of large community. I've ...Leia mais
ckennedy on Junho 02, 2017
It would be great if there was a way to clone an if/then branch within a workflow, especially with multiple "if" criteria. For example, if I'm setting up branches with the same SF campaign IDs but different interactions with an email, (bounce, open, Leia mais
162 avaliações positivas
47 Respostas
Participante
Março 05, 2020
@HarvestROI Although the "go to" function does help, it won't help when branches have the same blocks but different contacts (ie notify the manager...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.