• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andrew Bourdon

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
dcwa on June 02, 2020
Hey, According to this Hubspot article: https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/using-the-custom-reply-to-address-in-hubspot If you set-up a custom reply-to address any auto-responses and replies to your email will go to to this custom address. read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
September 22, 2020
I've been having the same issue since earier in the summer as well. We used to get zero auto-reponse emails to the sales rep who was "sending" the em...read more
BrianDunn on February 13, 2017
My idea is to grant users the ability to set-up "structured data" on blog posts to help with SEO. Structured data is a system of pairing a name with a value that helps search engines categorize and index your content. Microdata is one form of read more
106 upvotes
80 Replies
Contributor
August 04, 2020
@donrua I would recommend avoiding SVG for anything that isn't a clear-cut, mainstream application (ie using it for human visible diagrams and logo...read more
Solved
abourdon on June 15, 2020
Admins, feel free to move this to another category if appropriate. Community, here's my question... Is there a meaningful credibility (and thus CTR) advantage to changing my default domain for email/LP links from cdn2.hubspot.com to something mi read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
June 17, 2020
OK. So in other words, the site won't break after the transition, but I would still need to go back and update manually to get the effect I want.
Solved
Admins, feel free to move this to another category if appropriate. Community, here's my question... Is there a meaningful credibility (and thus CTR) advantage to changing my default domain for email/LP links from cdn2.hubspot.com to something mi read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
June 17, 2020
OK. So in other words, the site won't break after the transition, but I would still need to go back and update manually to get the effect I want.
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
June 17, 2020
Qt on September 05, 2017
We'd like to be able to track and report on a group of related campaigns in a parent-child hierarchial way. For example, this can be done in Salesforce. See here: https://campaigncal.com/blog-whats-new/2016/6/1/parent-child-hierarchies-in-salesforc read more
301 upvotes
74 Replies
Contributor
May 26, 2020
Thanks for tackling these enhancements @Shay . I can't speak for the entire community of course, but the ideas you laid out above would be an enhan...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.