• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jesse Barton

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

FactorCloud on June 17, 2021
We made the mistake of trying to do a hybrid HubSpot account with multiple domains using the same CRM. That didn't work for a variety of reasons, so I created different HubSpot accounts. It's very easy to download/export landing pages from a Hub read more
Contributor
July 31, 2023
Perhaps might help? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/copy-a-template-or-theme-to-another-hubspot-account
JLSB on September 28, 2020
Think about what the acquistion cost is for each new lead or customer for your business. What if Hubspot's bounce handling was quietly costing you hundreds (or thousands) of customers without your knowledge? That's precisely what I've found. Aft read more
47 upvotes
14 Replies
Contributor
March 30, 2023
Hello my friends at Hubspot, it has been about 2.5 years since I submitted this idea and upon checking this evening found another ~2,000 false positi...read more
MDavis57 on May 06, 2022
Similar to Salesforce functionality, I want the ability to import a spreadsheet of records/contacts, and only have Hubspot update contacts, instead of updating and creating new contacts.
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
March 04, 2023
This has now been added to the Import options—"Update only import." Thanks Hubspot product manager(s) / dev team!
brendan on August 19, 2019
I noticed other 3rd party marketing platforms and providers are starting to support the AMP / Dynamic Google email. Anyone else interested in this? https://blog.amp.dev/2019/03/26/building-the-future-of-email-with-amp/
156 upvotes
57 Replies
Contributor
May 25, 2022
@TomMonaghan Would be great to get this feature on the roadmap—look at all these comments and upvotes!
Viddy on November 29, 2021
hi team posting on behalf of my customer: It would be great to offer different ways to help get customers to resubscribe to marketing emails. Some customers may not be as tech savy or they would prefer us to help them re-subscribe to marketin read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2022
@mschnitt @JWarshawsky is there any update on this feature? We had spoken last year I believe and there was something in the works but I haven't ...read more
Solved
FIAInterpreting on July 14, 2020
Is it possible to add recurring tasks? I have some tasks that require to be repeated on a weekly basis and I would love to be able to create recurring tasks for those tasks, if possible.
42 upvotes
23 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2022
I believe what @FIAInterpreting is referring to is the tasks function from Marketing > Campaigns > Tasks. It would be great if there was a ch...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.