• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Holly Remaly

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

hollybo on January 24, 2020
Wouldn't it be great to have an option to have tasks created from a workflow, "skip" weekends when assigning due date? I have my tasks setup to be due 1 day from creation at 5PM. Our response goal is 1 business day. So if I could get these tasks to read more
53 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2021
@nick_zinc nice! I think I'll try out this workaround.
JPihl on May 11, 2021
At the moment it is not possible to get everything from the traffic analytics page in one report. So for example, you can't get the total web traffic by source in the dashboard. It would be great to have and to be able to customemade the analytics read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2021
completely agree! https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Adding-traffic-analytics-drill-down-list-as-a-custom-report/idc-p/436803#M82731...read more
HalleHeying on March 04, 2021
I would like to be able to save this list view of the Traffic Analytics Report to my dashboards.
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
May 12, 2021
Would be a great feature to add traffic reports to dashboards. this would help in my other suggestion: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-...read more
FlywheelKinetic on January 19, 2019
As an Enterprise Sales customer, we should be able to set custom goals. I love that we can set goals for number of calls made, deals created or revenue but I'd also like to set goals for individual users based on Number of Deals Closed by Pipeline a read more
140 upvotes
52 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2021
I would love to see the goal setting expand to marketing metrics too. We set goals for our impressions, website traffic, and MQLs. Currently I have t...read more
hshafter on September 29, 2017
Hi, I have a suggestion for making workflows easier to edit. Once a workflow is created, it would be great to be able to cut, copy, and "drag & drop" items. For example, I might want to create the same task to be repeated with a waiting read more
39 upvotes
26 Replies
Participant
September 01, 2020
@MeganLegge how exciting!
hollybo on January 24, 2020
Wouldn't it be great to have an option to have tasks created from a workflow, "skip" weekends when assigning due date? I have my tasks setup to be due 1 day from creation at 5PM. Our response goal is 1 business day. So if I could get these tasks to read more
53 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2021
@nick_zinc nice! I think I'll try out this workaround.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.