• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tu Hoang Tu Hoang

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TuHoang on April 02, 2019
Please add options to choose Fonts for Chat feature. We have a simimar feature already in Form. Thank you very much, Tu
31 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
August 22, 2019
The default font in Live Chat does not support Unicode well. Please let us choose other fonts.
TuHoang on April 19, 2019
Hello, For now, the callback object of Form submission is a jQuery object. Could we get it as a native JS object? Because we dont use jQuery on our webpages. Thanks, Tu
Participant
April 20, 2019
I will try that approach. Thanks Leland.
TuHoang on April 19, 2019
Hello, For now, the callback object of Form submission is a jQuery object. Could we get it as a native JS object? Because we dont use jQuery on our webpages. Thanks, Tu
Participant
April 20, 2019
I will try that approach. Thanks Leland.
TuHoang on April 02, 2019
Please add options to choose Fonts for Chat feature. We have a simimar feature already in Form. Thank you very much, Tu
31 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
August 22, 2019
The default font in Live Chat does not support Unicode well. Please let us choose other fonts.
Solved
TuHoang on March 19, 2019
Hello, Is it possible to use workflow to auto-popupate contact property with dynamic values? Eg: if a contact is created without email and known phone number, I will try to set email value as phonenumber@something.com Thanks.
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
March 22, 2019
Thank you for your input. Hope we will have such features soon. Using workflow to set dynamic property values will make Hubspot even more extremely p...read more
Solved
TuHoang on March 19, 2019
Hello, Is it possible to use workflow to auto-popupate contact property with dynamic values? Eg: if a contact is created without email and known phone number, I will try to set email value as phonenumber@something.com Thanks.
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
March 22, 2019
Thank you for your input. Hope we will have such features soon. Using workflow to set dynamic property values will make Hubspot even more extremely p...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.