• ベストアンサー数
  • 件の返信
  • いいね!した数
  • いいね!獲得数
  • ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

Davey Warren

HubSpot CRM expert for four years with over 13 years in CRM consulting. I help companies solve complex HubSpot problems and builds; with a team of solution architects, I helped train. If you have a sophisticated challenge that needs looking at, please reach out.

アクティビティ

解決済み
SamBlakeman 10月 16日, 2023
Hello, We offer a Pay as you go pricing model. We use the Quote tool to quote a price for each service. For example: Service A: £20 Service B: £10 We then bill month in areas based on consumptions. I have created a custom prop called E 続きを読む
1 いいね!
3 コメント
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
10月 17日, 2023
Thanks, @PamCotton @SamBlakeman Thanks for your question. Do you have Operations Hub? I suggest using a workflow to update the amount accor...続きを読む
解決済み
AlexGurovich 9月 17日, 2019
Hi, I'm new to Hubspot. The Top Navigation Menu has the header level options "Contacts", "Conversations", "Marketing", "Sales", "Service", "Automation" and "Reports". I want to: 1. Remove some of them 2. Position the remaining ones differently 続きを読む
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
9月 19日, 2023
If you have a chrome browser then you can use this tool to customize - https://apps.pearagon.com/
解決済み
LWarren5 7月 13日, 2023
Hi, We have some third party partners who are working with us on redesigning our website and marketing emails. I'm commonly asked to provde these third party parnters with Super Admin Access. However as a business we want to restrict acces 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
7月 14日, 2023
I made a video of the Permission Set process just now that might help. If you don't have Enterprise, then I would still follow the same process, b...続きを読む
解決済み
nychd 7月 07日, 2023
Hi Folks, Is it possible to use a variable in a workflow enrollment criteria's "is equal to" field? I'm trying to create a workflow that checks for contacts who have the same value in mobile number and regular number, and deletes the duplicat 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
7月 07日, 2023
Sounds good. Glad you found a work around.
解決済み
rodericks 7月 06日, 2023
For my dashboard i'm trying to show the total amounts of a certain product sold. This seems quite easy, however, every article code exists out of more than 1 product. Let me clarify: Article code: 101 = box of 1 unit sold Article code 106 = box o 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
7月 07日, 2023
@rodericks - I think what you are asking is pretty straightforward regarding reports. I created this video that might help answer your question. ...続きを読む
解決済み
nychd 7月 07日, 2023
Hi Folks, Is it possible to use a variable in a workflow enrollment criteria's "is equal to" field? I'm trying to create a workflow that checks for contacts who have the same value in mobile number and regular number, and deletes the duplicat 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
7月 07日, 2023
Sounds good. Glad you found a work around.
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

warrendaveyに対するグループハブ