• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jacob McKimm

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jmc123 on October 04, 2023
I'm considering installing manually installing the latest version of Font Awesome on our site because the version that comes with Hubspot is horribly outdated and lacks icons we need, like a TikTok one. Has anyone had problems doing this, such as co read more
Jmc123 on January 04, 2023
Being able to add a back button that would let users go to a previous page in a multi-part form would be a big help for the user. It'd be an easy and smooth way for them to go back to previous sections and make any changes.
1 upvote
0 Reply
rsheldon on June 22, 2021
One of the best ways to learn SEO is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other SEOers, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of SEOers to learn and grow better together! To get started, say hello and in read more
213 upvotes
3535 Replies
Participant | Partner
October 26, 2021
Hello everyone! I'm here to take my SEO skills to the next level!
sketchism on June 13, 2019
Given that there are limitations to Meeting Notifications, it would be ideal to allow a "Meeting Time" option available as a personalization token that can be used in multiple settings. This could even be included as part of the existing "Last Meeti read more
158 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant | Partner
February 06, 2021
Hubspot's meeting tool is a great idea, but I've run into a problem with it; when using personalization tokens related to a meeting's date, such as t...read more
Jmc123 on February 04, 2021
Hello, Currently, Hubspot's SSL currently does not work if one Hubspot-connected domain is linked to another if they have the www subdomain. This can cause issues when doing a redirect from one Hubspot-connected domain to another. Can this be a read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Jmc123 on February 03, 2020
Hello, I've recently began having problems with making a list of blog topics appear for a certain blog. This is the code I'm using. <h1>Blog Topics </h1> {% set my_topics = blog_topics('993703657', 500) %} <ul> {% for i read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Partner
April 03, 2020
@Stephanie-OG Are you still there?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Jmc123