• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rohan Banga

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Rbanga on January 17, 2021
Posting on behalf of a customer. We are looking for a feature that should show a survey to the agent after a chat closes. A short survey would pop up in the conversation inbox (only visible to that agent internally) ,after the chat call has been read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Rbanga on September 27, 2020
Posting on behalf of a customer who's goal is to tag images posts through the social media tool in HubSpot with products from their Facebook store. The customer was looking to do this for both Facebook and Instagram posts.
10 upvotes
1 Reply
Rbanga on May 14, 2020
Posting on behalf of a customer who is looking for a feature where we can save emails created in the 'drag and drop email editor' as a template to re-use again for other emails. Currently the emails created using the 'drag and drop' editor don't u read more
28 upvotes
8 Replies
adamgray926 on May 12, 2017
There are a few othe CRM's whose mobile applications will allow you to call through the mobile app and it records the call and gives you the option to log the call outcome and notes after you hang up. This would be a great feature to have available read more
86 upvotes
37 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 19, 2020
Posting on behalf of a customer: The customer was looking for a feature on the ios app, where they can log calls to HubSpot after making calls f...read more
Solved
Quantum-AU on March 04, 2020
Hello! I have zero coding experience and mostly just feel my way around the HS templates and HUBL. 😀 I have run into a problem where I am sending a sales email (Not a marketing email) to a cold prospect who I have entered into Hubspot. I wan read more
HubSpot Employee
March 05, 2020
Was working with Charles on this via chat (ticket number # 3157889) we resolved this query by using HubL variables instead of Javascript. We used t...read more
Rbanga on February 17, 2020
Currently the 'Design with Canva' beta works for social post, ad, page, or email - it would be helpful to include this to image's added from HubDB as well.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.