• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mariana Forteza

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

mariana_pic on January 23, 2024
I am using the search API to create a React search module, it is working fine but what happens is when I search by multiple words it brings all results from any of those terms independently. Example if I search for "Red Dog" it will bring any page, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
February 12, 2024
Hello @Jaycee_Lewis Just saw this message, I'm not using any operator, I'm using the search API. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/con...read more
mariana_pic on January 23, 2024
I am using the search API to create a React search module, it is working fine but what happens is when I search by multiple words it brings all results from any of those terms independently. Example if I search for "Red Dog" it will bring any page, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 12, 2024
Hello @Jaycee_Lewis Just saw this message, I'm not using any operator, I'm using the search API. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/con...read more
AustinJSmith on March 12, 2018
I'm currently running into an issue with needing to add a certification code to the AMP-enabled blog posts on our website. With this, I have learned HubSpot does not give ability to edit the AMP-enabled blog post template. In fact; I've learned that read more
44 upvotes
14 Replies
March 07, 2023
Hello, Are there any updates on this? I'm getting errors, warnings and notices in semrush on my AMP pages and I'm not being able to edit those. I...read more
jschroeffel on December 27, 2022
The CMS has evolved into a great tool. However compared to our Wordpress or Shopify website builds, we cannot provide our clients with a staging version to fully test major changes. It is easy to proof a page or a module. But if you are launching read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
January 04, 2023
Jennifer! Thanks for the answer! Yes we do that in several of our installs. But then we have to rename modules, cos some get duplicated and you don'...read more
mariana_pic on January 04, 2023
The CMS has evolved into a great tool. However compared to our Wordpress or Shopify website builds, we cannot provide our clients with a staging version to fully test major changes. It is easy to proof a page or a module. But if you are launching read more
36 upvotes
6 Replies
jschroeffel on December 27, 2022
2 upvotes
4 Replies
January 04, 2023
Jennifer! Thanks for the answer! Yes we do that in several of our installs. But then we have to rename modules, cos some get duplicated and you don'...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for mariana_pic