• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Morgan McGee

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AAPorter on June 14, 2022
I would like to be able to create coupon codes. Then, I could create a single payment link - send that payment link to anyone, and they could receive a discount using a coupon code. To accomplish the same thing now, I either need to create a separat read more
19 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor
October 20, 2022
@coffeeshopjoe thanks for posting! I was able to find the knowledge base article here. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/payments/create-and-use-paym...read more
AAPorter on June 14, 2022
I would like to be able to create coupon codes. Then, I could create a single payment link - send that payment link to anyone, and they could receive a discount using a coupon code. To accomplish the same thing now, I either need to create a separat read more
19 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor
October 20, 2022
@coffeeshopjoe thanks for posting! I was able to find the knowledge base article here. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/payments/create-and-use-paym...read more
tilly on February 26, 2018
Since we can block free email providers and certain domains from filling out standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if Meetings link forms could also block those.
475 upvotes
162 Replies
Contributor
October 11, 2021
We'd like the ability to block specific contacts from being able to book meetings.
OfferZenBrett on September 27, 2019
I want to be able to hyperlink some text with a token. I want to store the URL for a user to sign up / create their account as a property, and then in a template say " Click here to sign up " (and hyperlink that CTA).
81 upvotes
31 Replies
Contributor
July 16, 2021
Upvoting this as well. This has been a pain point for us since onboarding HubSpot several years ago. It looks unprofessional to have long URLs in the...read more
kwidrick on September 16, 2020
I would love the ability to have an active list condition "joined X active list on/after X date." The use case is this: I have 5 different ways that people can funnel into ONE list, and so each of those ways is its own condition. However, I ca read more
45 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
November 23, 2020
We need the ability to see when a contact was added to a list as well. There's an advanced property called "added to list date," but you can only see...read more
morganmcgee on November 16, 2020
As a super admin, I would like to be notified when my team members add or remove other HubSpot users, so that I can check that the correct permissions were given.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.